Men's Retreat Week
What will this retreat mean for you?
- Feeling your emotions and get in touch with your body;
- Becoming more aware of patterns, passions and desires;
- Creating your life from an inner source of self-confidence, energy and joie de vivre;
- Living according to your core values;
- Experiencing passion, enthusiasm and zest for life;
- Daring to set your own limits;
- Enjoying your life intensely.
- Full Me Time to arrive at new insights;
- Time for reflection;
- A nudge to take action;
- The time to be open to get to know and rediscover yourself;
- More depth and awareness in your life;
- More energy;
- The chance to meet and learn from and connect with other men;
- A healthy balance, both mentally and physically.
- Work on yourself in a surprising way;
- Live in the here and now;
- Choose for yourself and your own desires;
- Have fun with like-minded people;
- Take an inspiring personal journey with yourself.
What makes it special?
This retreat is completely focused on men and how we can open up (again). We do this through coaching and fun activities and excursions. For example, a boat trip and a great evening with BBQ and a large campfire are planned.
Your coaches, Stefan and Joost, are both qualified and experienced in their own unique ways: Stefan, an amazing renowned lifecoach with a military background, and Joost a talented artist painter with a background in real estate, anthropology and shaman work.
But mostly: it is YOU that will make this truly special!
"Hi, I am Stephan! I'm 51 years old and live with my girlfriend Karin in Ibiza in our small but cozy house. In my spare time I enjoy my happy life in Ibiza and especially the nature that the island has to offer. I love to go into nature with a backpack and enjoy the silence or to challenge myself with a wonderful physical hike. In addition, I am an avid runner and practitioner of Martial Arts.
In Ibiza I have a Coaching company where I offer Life Coaching trajectories, multi-day coaching trips and retreats. My way of coaching is accessible, with an open attitude, sometimes challenging and action-oriented. I work from my intuition and with feeling. Words that coachees use to describe me are no nonsense, pragmatic, empathetic, enthusiastic and open.
I studied coaching and leadership at Erasmus University Rotterdam and became a certified Life Coach. In addition, in recent years I have followed various coaching trajectories and programs with other leading coaches, work daily on my own personal development, bring 51 years of life experience and a lot of people knowledge. My coaching experience started in 1994."
"After running a building and real-estate development company, I went to art school and became an artist painter. I went to study constellations and their wonderful insights at the Bert Hellinger Institute in Groningen.
I also went to England to do training with Alberto Villoldo, an American anthropologist who lived with the Native Americans in their natural habitat for 30 years.
Aside from the work experience and studies, I was taught by life itself. I have raised three daughters and one son into adulthood. I traveled to the other side due to a bacterial infection of my heart. After 4 surgeries, I am now back at enjoying my life at its fullest and teaching and sharing my experiences.
Together with my partner Rachel, we founded the Retreat House Ibiza and we love having established such an open joyous space where people can heal, learn, teach and connect. Would love to meet you!"
Accomodation for 7 days on a beautiful location;
Three delicious, healthy plant-based meals from a local chef every day, who will adapt to your dietary needs;
Airport transfer, pick up & drop off;
- Daily meditation sessions;
- Transportation during the retreat;
- A stunning boat trip on the open sea;
- Specialized workshops;
Cool group excursions to get to know the island;
- A one on one coaching session with one of our hosts!
Good to know:
- Flight is not included;
- There are 10 spots available for this retreat. We have 5 bedrooms with twin beds and an ensuite bathroom. This means that bedrooms will be shared with one other retreater;
- There is airconditioning and heating;
- Two very social and friendly dogs are present on the premises;
- We provide linnen and towels;
- You can grab unlimited water and tea through the entire duration of the retreat!
Wanna join? Send us an email through our contact page!