Couple's Retreat Week
Are you and your partner stuck in a rut? Are those micro-irritations starting to stack up? Do you notice a lack of communication, a lack of openness about (sexual) desires and/or a growing sense of boredom?
Get ready for an inspiring week of finding back a true love-connection with your partner!
The Couple's Retreat Week is a week filled with love, activities and the healing of things that you might not even have noticed were broken.
The Retreat House founders and loving couple Rachel and Joost are organizing this retreat to spread their individual and shared knowledge about their life experiences with love.
Reasons To Join
During this retreat, we will help you to:
- Re-invent you and your partner again;
- Find the tools to make space for communication;
- Discover the ways to revitalize the relationship;
- Practice open-minded conversation;
- Deal with different desires in life and in the bedroom!
This week includes yoga, meditation, family constellations, healthy food, a boat trip, hiking, and so much more on the magical island of Ibiza!
About Your Hosts
Having both come from failed marriages, Rachel and Joost found eachother in the autumn of their lives. They not only fell in love with eachother, but also with life itself again. They decided to dive into the deep and move to Ibiza, where they founded The Retreat House.
Now, their mission is to help people find themselves and eachother!
In their previous marriages, Joost has raised four children and Rachel has raised two.
But besides all courses, training and education, he was taught mostly by life itself. He raised three daughters and one son. He has traveled to the other side due to a bacterial infection of the heart. But life wasn't done with him yet: after four surgeries he is optimizing his second chance by loving, teaching and sharing his experiences!
PRICE: €4.999 PER COUPLE
Accomodation for 8 days and 7 nights in a beautiful location;
Three delicious, healthy plant-based meals from a local chef every day, who will adapt to your dietary needs;
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions to enjoy with your partner;
A transformational cupping session for you and your partner;
- A romantic boat trip, ending with a beautiful sunset;
- Open and free communication in a nurturing and non-judgemental environment;
Cool excursions to get to know the island;
Plenty of time with Mother Nature;
Daily activities like healing workshops, painting and hiking;
- A whole lot of free time to enjoy the island and your time together;
- An experience of love you will always remember!
Good to know:
- Flight and transportation is not included;
- There is room for 5 couples available for this retreat. We have 5 bedrooms with twin beds (which can be put together for a double) and an ensuite bathroom;
- There is airconditioning and heating;
- Two very social and friendly dogs are present on the premises;
- We provide linnen and towels;
- You can grab unlimited water and tea through the entire duration of the retreat!